Hola desde España

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Yayo

Hola desde España

Post by Yayo »

Hola a todos
Mi nombre es Claudio, mis inicios fueron en 1984, actualmente resido en Gailicia, España desde el año 2005
Espero ser util para compañeros del foro, lamento no dominar bien comunicarme en ingles
Tengo algunas capturas que no estan en la base de datos y no se como subirlas, estoy utilizando Pico 4425A
Ps7
Ps6 para acceso a la biblioteca pero Pico 6 no ejecuta el archivo si esta el osciloscopio conectado al Pc

Gracias.....Claudio

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hola desde España

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello Claudio and welcome to the forum

I regret not learning another language too but I will make this a personal goal with Portuguese

Forgive my lack Spanish and thanks to Google Translate I can help:

Claudio would like to upload captures taken using a 4425A and PS7 to the Waveform Library.
However, when opening the saved file (captured using 4425A and PS7) with PS6 (in order to access the Waveform Library) the file cannot be opened and you are presented with the following message
Demo message
Demo message
At present I am using PS6 version 6.14.25.5247 & PS7 version 7.0.59.6966

In this scenario, open the original file (captured using 4425A and PS7) using PS6 in Demo Mode (i.e. No PicoScope connected to the PC)

Resave the file using PS6

Close PS6 software and connect your PicoScope to the PC

Open PS6 again and open the newly re-saved file above

Access the Waveform Library in the usual way ensuring you have a user name and passwords for the auto forum and an internet connection

Now select File > Save As, ensure all the relevant vehicle details are filled in and select "Share"

Your resaved file will now upload to the Waveform Library

N.B This procedure does not apply to the 4823 at this stage

Rest assured, this is a work around at present but will be resolved as soon as PS7 incorporates the Waveform Library feature

I hope this helps, take care......Steve