new user from France

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
R8évolution
OneWave
OneWave

new user from France

Post by R8évolution »

new user of picoscope 4425A my name is Christophe and I am the boss of an automobile and agricultural mechanics workshop.I invested in this tool to finalize my diagnoses with greater certainty, to be 100% sure of the repairs I make and bring all the satisfaction to my clients.

i'm not very good at english, but i'm doing internet translation and its gonna be fine.

Thank you for accepting me in the picoscope community.

Iver
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: new user from France

Post by Iver »

Pico is a great choice !

have fun with it

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by ben.martins »

Hello Christophe,

Welcome to the forum! We're all here to help you on this journey and providing the translation tools are working we should be OK! We do have a distributor in France should you need to talk to someone directly. Details of this can be found on distributor page - https://www.picoauto.com/distributors.

I see you are working with agricultural equipment. We have a new section on the forum for Heavy Duty and Off Highway machinery where should you need any support please feel free to post there - forum483.html.

Look forward to seeing some more agricultural captures appearing in the waveform library!

Kind regards

Ben

R8évolution
OneWave
OneWave

Post by R8évolution »

Hello,
I have already traveled through the forum a lot and with the translator this is going pretty well. I would not fail to put catches on agricultural equipment when the opportunity presents itself.

friendships