PicoScope7 on MAC and MS word

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
chris22

PicoScope7 on MAC and MS word

Post by chris22 »

It's good news that the MAC is now being supported. At the moment I am using Windows to capture data in the workshop and using the MAC for documentation, etc.
Coping images into a word document is fine but it is too restrictive considering the power of the PicoScope being able to interactively look at the recorded data, you never take a image is that what you want in the future! Copying a file link on the PC works fine with PicoScope7 but with the MAC I'am getting the message that Mono needs to be loaded. This occurs when trying to open an existing stored file directly from memory on the MAC but OK on the PC. Is this an area under development or a problem with the MAC set up, do I need Mono etc?
My plan is to produce a word document which has the screen image which on clicking takes you to an interactive Picoscope window, assuming the file reference is maintain.
thanks
Chris

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: PicoScope7 on MAC and MS word

Post by ben.martins »

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your comments and great to hear your enjoying PS7 on MAC.

It might be better to email this one into support@picotech.com unless we have other MAC users here that can help. Personally I have very limited experience with MAC but I know there are people at Pico that will be able to support.

Sorry I can't be of anymore help at the moment but we can hopefully get you some answers.

Kind regards

Ben