Auto Electrician and Electric forklift technician - South Africa

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Christiaan

Auto Electrician and Electric forklift technician - South Africa

Post by Christiaan »

Good day from South Africa.
My name is Tiaan . I am a auto electrician since 1996 and in the electric forklift and warehousing machine industry since 2006. I bought my 4 channel Pico Automotive kit in 2010 . This was a absolute investment. I don't go anywhere without my Pico, even if it is just to replace a battery. The only Items that I need to replace now is my small crocodile clips and the back probing pins. Everything else is still in working order since the day I bought it .
Thank you Pico for your support and making me feel I'm part of a family. Hopefully I can buy a 2000A clamp and other accessories in the next year.
Regards

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Auto Electrician and Electric forklift technician - South Africa

Post by ben.martins »

Welcome to the forum!

Great to have you hear Christiaan and I've no doubt you have plenty to offer the rest of the group.

We often get asked where to find everything so the best place to often start is the useful link section - https://www.picoauto.com/support/topic15231.html#p57531

There is of course more on the website as well and it would be great to maybe see how your diagnostic process works when dealing with the electric forklifts you get to work on.

As always we are here to help and I know there will be lots of people willing to help here so feel free to ask for support when you need it.

Kind regards

Ben