Electronics Instructor

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
jcg0324

Electronics Instructor

Post by jcg0324 »

Hi everybody. I'm retired from teaching aerospace electronics where we used bench type oscilloscopes. I love working on cars so I ordered a new pico 4225. This will be a new and fun experience I am sure, and look forward to discussions with other pico users here in this forum.

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Electronics Instructor

Post by ben.martins »

Hello,

Thank you for joining and I've no doubt your experience will help all of us here.

To help you get started here a list of where to find a number of the most talked about topics - Links to useful information

If you need any support we are all here to assist and I look forward to your contributions to the forum. If you have not used Pico before please don't hesitate to get in touch. As a PicoScope user you have a number of benefits and one of them is technical and application support from us at Pico HQ. This is free of charge and we will help as best we can. Keep support@picotech.com to hand and we are here if you need us. That being said, the wealth of knowledge and experience on this forum is second to none and I know everyone supports each other where they can.

Welcome to the PicoScope community!

Kind regards

Ben