Idea/proposal

Please post any comments related to the use of the forum here
Miguel Evo

Idea/proposal

Post by Miguel Evo »

Good night to all, since I dedicate myself to the world of motorcycles and after a quick look through the forum I see that there is little information /post about motorcycles, I would propose or ask the administrators if it is possible to create sections by vehicles, i.e. cars, motorcycles, trucks, etc. so that we can coperate qualified personnel with more or less experience by vehicles. Although the principle of operation is the same in motorcycles we have several years of delay with respect to the car and to give an example the loading system on motorcycles is by stator and rectifier regulator, except some vehicles such as Suzuki Bandit or Benelli Tornado that have alternator, so the tests of balancing picodiagnostic cylinders is not possible to perform it. I would like to contribute with waveforms, wiring, etc. Thank you

PicoBarney
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Idea/proposal

Post by PicoBarney »

Hi Miguel,

Many thanks for your suggestion - they are all much appreciated.

We used to have a motorbike section but it generated very little discussion so we decided to remove it.

However, we would really value hearing about your experiences and be very grateful if you wanted to add any motorbike related posts into the "Case study" or "Diagnostic discussion" sections, as I am sure that all our readers/contributors would benefit from discussing or learning about these types of vehicles and systems.

If you have any specific suggestions for tests that we could add to our collection of guided tests then, again, we are always grateful to hear suggestions through the Help > Send feedback menu link in the software.

Thanks again and best regards,
Barney

Miguel Evo

Re: Idea/proposal

Post by Miguel Evo »

Good morning Mr Barney, thank you for your interest and response.
Apologize for my delay in responding to you.

I had a problem with my hard drive and it was not possible to recover the information.

About a year and a half pulled down the drain. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I recently climbed into the library of shared waveforms from pico scope.

As I make new captures and face new problems, I'll share them with you.

Happy Holidays.