Now what ??????

Ask any questions about using PicoScope 6 Automotive software here.
Liteace
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Now what ??????

Post by Liteace »

Grabbed important waveform today, tried to save it and I get this
pico_pain.PNG
I click on "send report" and get this:
pico_pain_1.PNG
I check my internet and I have this:
pico_pain__wifi.PNG
pico_pain__wifi.PNG (1.14 KiB) Viewed 5115 times

losing the will to live with this shite, its now costing me money as Im losing time,,
whats going on ?????????????????????

Martyn
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Now what ??????

Post by Martyn »

Sorry that you are experiencing problems with the software and the reporting service. We are currently experiencing issues with the software connecting to the web service to log error files, so please save them locally to your PC and then email them directly to support@picotech.com and one of the team can follow up with you.

Without the log file it is going to be very hit and miss in trying to diagnose the issue. FIrst port of call would be to ensure that you have a fully patched and up to date operating system (is it Win 7 or Win 10?), but I am sure you already have this covered.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

Liteace
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Liteace »

The OS is w7, it's the original that was loaded on the toughbook when new, it's all up to date, when you say "patched" with what ???

Martyn
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Martyn »

Patched with the latest O/S updates from Microsoft, and any hardware driver updates for the Toughbook from Panasonic.

If you get another crash please send the trace error file to support@picotech.com
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

Liteace
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Liteace »

The laptop is up to date with w7 updates and latest Panasonic drives, even if it wasnt, ive loaded no new software on that partition, the OS is the same and so is the Pico software ?