Hi Guys, TECHMAN here from St.Maarten the sunny island saying hello

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
TechMan

Hi Guys, TECHMAN here from St.Maarten the sunny island saying hello

Post by TechMan »

Am new here familiarizing my self with my new toy Pico 4 ch 4425 master
just got new equipment petrol and diesel and need to upgrade my service, Ill be needing all the help I can get from those pro techs in the field thanks

Iver
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: Hi Guys, TECHMAN here from St.Maarten the sunny island saying hello

Post by Iver »

Hi Buddy.
Be sure to look at the Videos, Tutorials, Case Studies.

You will be an expert scoper in no time.

Scanner Danner on You Tube is unbeatable as a start to utilising Pico. Make good use of that, just my 2 cents.

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hi Guys, TECHMAN here from St.Maarten the sunny island saying hello

Post by ben.martins »

Hello Techman,

Welcome to the forum!

There is a lot to take in at the beginning but please know that we are all here to help.

As Iver has mentioned there are some fantastic guys on the web using Pico and can help you get started. Please do check out the training section on our website which can be used as a reference for getting started. https://www.picoauto.com/library/training

You should have also seen the Step 1 book in your kit which includes our top 10 tests along with some other information.

The forum is full of great tips tricks and we have tried to put all the good stuff in one place of useful links which can be found here - https://www.picoauto.com/support/topic15231.html#p57531

I hope this helps you to get started and please feel free to ask here or via the other support channels if you need any assistance.

Kind regards

Ben