Hello from the East Midlands UK

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
PANTANI

Hello from the East Midlands UK

Post by PANTANI »

New member here, I,ve dug out my 2 channel scope I purchased back in 2010 and am determined to educate myself how to use it for the forces of good over evil!
Brought it after working in a scope friendly garage but since then been working at a scope unfriendly garage so havnt had opportunity to polish my skills till now.
The trade seems to be full of techs who think your being big headed by using a Pico and they secretly or not hope you mess things up, however my new place of employment is not this way so hopefully I,ll reach my potential with it.

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hello from the East Midlands UK

Post by ben.martins »

Hello Pantani and welcome to the forum!

Really glad your now able to continue your PicoScope journey and we are all here to help you on the way.

It's a shame that there are techs out there that feel that way rather than thinking it's a way of pushing their own diagnostic process to make them better technicians. None of us can know everything and we all learn something new everyday from each other and I put myself firmly in that category!

We're all in the same boat and if we can help one another it can only make things easier and we learn something along the way.

I look forward to seeing your contributions along the way and you know where we are if you need some assistance.

Kind regards

Ben