Pico NVH Videos

Ask questions relating specifically to the PicoDiagnostics NVH equipment and software here.
Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Pico NVH Videos

Post by Technician »

I've seen a video recently produced by Pico for NVH on Facebook, the authors advised about a second video that I truly cannot find by searching the authors title of it. I am linked to Pico's video channel but nothing there I can find. Steve Smith did some links via diagnostic discussion titled 'Useful Information', any chance we can have a link in there to any videos you produce then we don't have to try and search the web for titles and troll through pages and pages of facebook to find up to date info please?

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Pico NVH Videos

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello and thank you for the post.

The NVH videos form part of a 7 part series included in each PicoScope Automotive Newsletter.

Video 2 will be with us a the end of the month and added to our YouTube Channel here

I will add a link to "PicoScope NVH: an introduction" to the forum post you mention (Links to usefull information) here

I hope this helps, take care......Steve

Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Technician »

Thanks Steve.

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Steve Smith »

They say hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Given the interest in the NVH video 1, we have decided to release all 7 videos in the NVH series

You can now access these videos here

I hope this helps, take care......Steve

matt07181986
OneWave
OneWave

Post by matt07181986 »

Steve, excellent videos with great info! Thanks for posting! If the time domain video doesn't convince techs to use these tools for diagnostics... they must like working too hard :)