Hello!

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
carl456

Hello!

Post by carl456 »

Just bought a 4 channel picoscope. HGV mechanic by trade, cant wait to get to grips with it. Hopefully ill be able to upload some known good waveforms to the library, seems a bit thin on the ground for truck waveforms :D

Carl

Sharpy
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: Hello!

Post by Sharpy »

Hi Carl

Welcome to Pico, I am also a HGV mechanic and have only had the Pico for a few months but I wouldn't be without it now, its worth remembering that people may have the waveforms you need saved on the computer but not yet uploaded them so its worth posting if there is something specific you are looking for also there is a Pico facebook page.

All the best

Lee

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hello!

Post by ben.martins »

Welcome Carl,

Great to see more HGV techs getting involved with Pico and I'm wondering if we need dedicated section for HGV! We all know that things aren't getting any easier and if we can share our experiences, good and bad, then hopefully we can make life a little easier.

As Lee has mentioned we are here to help and boosting the waveform library with known good captures can only be beneficial to everyone as well as creating your own cloud based library where all your captures will be safely stored.

We have an overview of the waveform library on our YouTube channel which can be found here -

Look forward to seeing your PicoScope journey!

Kind regards

Ben