2013 Renault master van

If you are not a PicoScope user and want advice with a diagnostic problem then post here. Forum members may be able to help.
Seano2019

2013 Renault master van

Post by Seano2019 »

Hi I’m trying to get to the bottom of this problem with this van. It’s got on the dash check injection and check emissions. Plugged my snap on diag computer into it and it came up with a couple of fault codes p2112,p2111 and one other for turbo under boost. Carried out visual check and found the vacuum actuator on the egr cooler had broken so I replaced the cooler hoping that would sort it out also reset all adaptions. Carried out road test and the warnings has came up again. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Sean

Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: 2013 Renault master van

Post by Technician »

Other than renew the cooler, have you followed a test plan for the listed fault codes?

Seano2019

Post by Seano2019 »

Hi yes I have checked the wiring of the throttle for any breaks and checked the connector for good connection and all pins ok.i also have removed the throttle and cleaned it out and checked to see if it was opening and closing ok all was good so reassembled it and went for road test and p2112 throttle actuator ‘a’ control system stuck closed came back. how ever it was the only code that came up.

Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Technician »

OK so you have cleaned everything and made sure nothing is sticking etc, now its time to follow the test plan for the fault code and see if it leads you to the cause of the problem.