NEW to PICO AUTOMOTIVE

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Ramon@Nick's

NEW to PICO AUTOMOTIVE

Post by Ramon@Nick's »

HELLO EVERYBODY:

My name is Ramon and I just got a picoscope 4423,looking for a place to learn and share :idea:

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: NEW to PICO AUTOMOTIVE

Post by ben.martins »

Hello Ramon,

Welcome to the forum!

This is indeed a great place to learn and share with a wealth of knowledge people here to help you on the PicoScope journey.

Feel free to post and share as you go forward and we look forward to seeing how you get on. Never a stupid question so always ask, we're all in this together.

Kind regards

Ben

Ramon@Nick's

Post by Ramon@Nick's »

Thank you Ben,
Sorry took me a long time to respond, had some issues with my PC but here I'm now.

I being Using my scope a lot ,does really help knowing what I'm doing but mostly having reference of known good waveforms.

Thanks to all ,see you around

RyanBlack

Post by RyanBlack »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ryan Black. I am currently a Automotive lecturer in a college in Northern Ireland. I have been using my Pico scope in various capacities and job roles over the years. But an now trying to help guys develop their understanding and knowledge of using an oscilloscope for automotive diagnostic process and help build confidence in being able to use it.

Look forward to sharing with you all

Kind regards
Ryan

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by ben.martins »

Hello Ryan,

Welcome to forum! Great to hear your out there helping guys with scope diagnosis and a lot of it does come down to confidence. I'm sure there is a wealth of information on the forum that you can use but if you need any assistance then please let us know.

Look forward to seeing your input in the groups.

Kind regards

Ben