Greetings from Atlanta, USA

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Stiletto
OneWave
OneWave

Greetings from Atlanta, USA

Post by Stiletto »

Hello everyone,
New Pico user here with a PP923 4425 Standard Kit. Not totally new to scopes as I have a vintage Tektronix 2225 that I have used for years, and a Siglent SDS1202X-E for modern electronics.

Been kind of an advanced automotive DIY guy since 1981, with a lift, compressor, and decent air and hand tools for someone that is not a pro. Semi-retired now and this month the wife decided to surprise me with something I always wanted but was too cheap to buy, a real automotive o-scope. I kinda hinted that I might look at a Hantek in the future. The wife did her own research unbeknownst to me, the gift card said "you deserve the best, hope I bought you the right one". Yeah, wow, did she ever!

Anyway, glad to finally have an auto scope, look forward to reading all the posts here, learning from the many pros on this forum and elsewhere, and coming up to speed with this fabulous product. The Pico is a totally amazing product from what I have seen thus far. First beginner step I will be tackling is diagnosing an intermittent misfire/no code condition on a 2003 Nissan Sentra 1.8L for my son.

All the best,
John