2007 Mitsubishi Colt CZC wiring diagram?

Ask for and share advice on using the PicoScope kit to fix vehicles here.
RYM6746
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

2007 Mitsubishi Colt CZC wiring diagram?

Post by RYM6746 »

Hi guys would anyone be able to help me with a wiring diagram? I have a 200ma parasitic battery drain on fuse 30. Which is a 15A. The fuse box information just shows a picture of the hard top roof which works fully. With fuse removed I loose windows and roof as far as I can tell. I have exhausted all of my wiring diagram sources. Could any one help with a 2007 Mitsubishi Colt 1.5L hardtop chassis no is XNBBNZ37A7X005712 and engine code 4G15T. Especially interested in the hardtop wiring diagram. Thankyou very much for your time and help

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: 2007 Mitsubishi Colt CZC wiring diagram?

Post by ben.martins »

Hi RYM,

Not having much luck either I'm afraid. Even when trying to find some information from the Mitsubishi Techinfo site appears to be limited, it didn't even like the chassis number. I'll keep seeing what I can find and let me know if you have any luck.

Kind regards

Ben

Tronic
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Tronic »

I used to buy workshop manuals from emanualonline with direct download, but you will have to pay up to £19.99 for your Mitsubishi. Usually the quality is quiet good so in my opinion they are worth the money. Of course there are other places to buy manuals but I like the idea direct download when I really need something at once.

RYM6746
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by RYM6746 »

Thankyou all for your help and time. I unplugged the roof control module and the drain disappeared. The ignition live was fully disappearing with the ignition off. So we took a chance on a £40 used module from ebay. With a little bit of luck and an educated guess it fixed the problem.

RYM6746
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by RYM6746 »

Tronic that e manual website looks good. Does it have in depth wiring diagrams in every manual?

Tronic
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Tronic »

Hi RYM!

Glad you found what caused the parasitic battery drain. It is very time consuming and not an easy task without wiring diagram. Well done!

All manuals I have downloaded until now came with complete wiring diagrams. Latest manual I download was for a 2005 SAAB 9-5 which had an excellent quality with wiring diagrams. Only one manual that did not provide wiring diagrams was for a BMW and that was without doubt my own fault, because I did not read all the details about what it contained. :lol: For BMW I use the online bmw-planet which has most of what you need including diagrams and it is for free, but keep in mind if you try it, you need Java for it to work.

RYM6746
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by RYM6746 »

Thanks for the info. I have most manufacturers covered with all data, autodata and bosch ESI tronic. But even then you get the odd manafacture/system that they won't cover e.g mitsubishi electronic roof. If the e manuals would cover the missing diagrams I will be happy to invest in them.