Peugeot 206 1.4 HDI 8HX don't start

Ask for and share advice on using the PicoScope kit to fix vehicles here.
csasziszerviz
OneWave
OneWave

Peugeot 206 1.4 HDI 8HX don't start

Post by csasziszerviz »

Hello,

I need some help to really fix this peugeot's problem. This is not real pico problem, but I used it in this repairing, so I think I will ask you, maybe somebody can help me. I hope you will understand what I would like to tell, because my english is not the best.
Firstly I will try to tell you what happened till now. The owner went somewhere via his car, and the car's engine is stopped.
We bring the car home and checked the DTC-s. I found only 1 in engine ECU. That was P1505 "engine shutdown due to airbag crash sensor". I have tried to clear it, but I can't, and the car is not let the start (rail pressure was 0, and injectors wasn't worked)
After that, I have checked airbag ECU, BSI, and dashboard computer, but I can't found DTC in these units.

I checked the fuses and wires what I saw one more time. Fortunately, next to the battery, I found a bad fuse. This was F15 30A fuse.
biztosítéktábla.jpg
After fuse changing, I can clear the DTC, and the car is started, everything seems good. But this fuse is the fuse of engine management.
I have TEXA, and HGS data databeses, but I haven't got real good wiring diagram for this fuse box and for engine management. I don't know, which components fuse was this. Because I think, I can't solve the real problem without fix the big current on this fuse.

If somebody knows the "task" of this fuse, and knows which cables I have to check and repair please tell me.

Thanks the help

Have a nice day,

Csabi

vasek
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: Peugeot 206 1.4 HDI 8HX don't start

Post by vasek »

Here You are :
https://mega.nz/#!I0AiGYjY!_QbGn3foQImA ... zdWhgGUsY0
First of all check wiring here :
Attachments