Pico 4 channel 4423

Ask any questions relating to the PicoScope hardware or kit contents here.
If you have any questions prior to purchasing the kit post them here.
Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: Pico 4 channel 4423

Post by Technician »

The course is a diploma in automotive electronics, the exact course title I would have to dig out the paperwork, but as I have one member on the forum who appears to be a problem, maybe its better not to disclose my area and college.

PicoKev
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by PicoKev »

Seriously; :shock: I am interested in the course and the college offering it. No worries about not wanting to go public but I would appreciate a DM via the forum if you have a contact name at the college as well that would be great. :D :D

Kev.

Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Technician »

Where are you based in the country Kev!

Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Technician »

liviu2004 wrote:Use attenuators, I think Pico sells now 10:1 version.
Done some research, thanks for the above, yes it is needed for the 4423 scope. I also ordered the 20/60A clamp, the clip for holding leads away from the engine components etc, don't want to see noise on the signals if I can help it :wink: .

I have a 600A Fluke ammeter but was not sure it could be connected to PicoScope as it has banana leads, however looking through my accessories I have a BNC to 4 mm banana adapter so yes I can use it and when other parts delivered I'm good to go :D

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by PicoMike »

Technician wrote:
Done some research, thanks for the above, yes it is needed for the 4423 scope. I also ordered the 20/60A clamp, the clip for holding leads away from the engine components etc, don't want to see noise on the signals if I can help it :wink: .

I have a 600A Fluke ammeter but was not sure it could be connected to PicoScope as it has banana leads, however looking through my accessories I have a BNC to 4 mm banana adapter so yes I can use it and when other parts delivered I'm good to go :D
Great news, will be good to see your PicoScope captures over the coming weeks :)
Mike Valentine
Online BDM: Pico Technology

Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Technician »

AuthorMike wrote:
Technician wrote:

Great news, will be good to see your PicoScope captures over the coming weeks :)
Can't wait :D :D :D