Battery problem .... Need some help

If you are not a PicoScope user and want advice with a diagnostic problem then post here. Forum members may be able to help.
leoparker990

Battery problem .... Need some help

Post by leoparker990 »

My car battery and car alternator looks good to me but rough battery terminals. I took my battery charge and they said that it was good but when i tried to start it, it was just sudden a click nothing more than that, terminals were really hot. Could Someone help me out?

Prince
OneWave
OneWave

Re: Battery problem .... Need some help

Post by Prince »

Hi.

I think I know whats the problem, but don't worry it's simple I think. You are missing STC. Without that your car will never go again. Poor STC generates a lot of heat and other problems. We have all had experienced bad STC at some time.

That is Sound Terminal Connectivity. In non technical terms you have a bad connection at that terminal. Take a closer look, clean the surfaces, make sure everything is tight and well connected, and I'm sure magicc will happen. :D

Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Technician »

I think this thread should be in the 'help fix my car' thread further down the forum. :)

Admin Edit: Now moved :)

leoparker990

Post by leoparker990 »

Prince wrote:Hi.

I think I know whats the problem, but don't worry it's simple I think. You are missing STC. Without that your car will never go again. Poor STC generates a lot of heat and other problems. We have all had experienced bad STC at some time.

That is Sound Terminal Connectivity. In non technical terms you have a bad connection at that terminal. Take a closer look, clean the surfaces, make sure everything is tight and well connected, and I'm sure magicc will happen. :D
Thanks for your recommendations . Thanks a lot dear...

Dcunning35
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Dcunning35 »

Im not sure what your implying with the stc reference prince?.
However poor terminal connectivity would be easily tested with a volt drop accross the terminal .