P1191 Opel Vectra Z22YH engine

If you are not a PicoScope user and want advice with a diagnostic problem then post here. Forum members may be able to help.
Tronic
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: P1191 Opel Vectra Z22YH engine

Post by Tronic »

Andrew and STC

Sorry, nothing to declare yet :-) The Vectra is for the moment parked at the airport and the owner will be away until mid of next week. I have been in contact with nearby workshops and asked them if they could allow me to stop by and take some measurements on a fully working car. They promised to give me a call as soon as they have a car with similar system. Andrew, If you got time, have a working car, please take some scope shoots on the LP as well as HP side, I would be most interested to see what it looks like. I have come to the conclusion that there are things I will have to catch up with when it comes to these systems – no doubt! My workbench today consist of a Hartke bass amplifier with lots of DC at the LSP terminal and a couple of FP7's stage pianos, far from any petrol system... Sadly, my working time goes to much other things then automotive electronics, but on the other hand, it is where I have my best skills.

Bjorn

andrewbishop66
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by andrewbishop66 »

Ah thanks STC for the heads up on the pump dont want to bugger that up although had not planed to run dry just reduce flow i have a plug together system that i can add pressure sensors and or valves with a mechanical gauge to confirm data

but my just miss out that test but still monitor lp and hp just for the info and can collect the pids

Thats providing I dont get lumbered with anything else in between Christmas and new year

Ho Ho Ho

Andrew

Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Technician »

Tronic wrote:Andrew and STC

Sorry, nothing to declare yet :-) The Vectra is for the moment parked at the airport and the owner will be away until mid of next week. I have been in contact with nearby workshops and asked them if they could allow me to stop by and take some measurements on a fully working car. They promised to give me a call as soon as they have a car with similar system.
Bjorn
Any update on the Vectra ?

Tronic
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Tronic »

Hi Technician and thanks for asking! :D

I have ordered a pump from UK and it will arrive next week. Will be back with freshly taken waveforms as soon as the pump is mounted in the Vectra.

Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Technician »

Tronic wrote:Hi Technician and thanks for asking! :D

I have ordered a pump from UK and it will arrive next week. Will be back with freshly taken waveforms as soon as the pump is mounted in the Vectra.
How we doing?

Have we a conclusion? :D