Is this a bad MAF?

Ask for and share advice on using the PicoScope kit to fix vehicles here.

Re: Is this a bad MAF?

Postby Alan » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:59 pm

Thanks STC - the cheque is in the post :D
Alan
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Is this a bad MAF?

Postby STC » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:16 am

Thanks STC - the cheque is in the post :D

For sure the Bank would Bounce before your cheque could :D :D :D

Thank You "Sir Alan" Yes "Sir Alan" Of Course "Sir Alan" :D :D :D :D

I often post 3 sheets to the wind and wonder who broke in to my house, stole the whiskey from my fridge, posted on Pico forum then to add insult to injury made the room spin before they left. Of course the under funded police force could do without my complaints - No sign of forced entry they say. Do you know the damage a non sealing EGR without signs of any entry - forced or not can do. I insist on a answer and it all goes wrong ??? :D :D :D

Seriously Alan
Thank you for the response, to me, as a technician, in my working environment, the Pico is one of the 7 Wonders of the world

No need for thanks or a cheque, that I would only frame and give it pride of place in my study. Too valuable to cash !

A 4824 in the post to evaluate in the automotive arena is something that I could work wonders with. Happy to pay for it - not looking for a freebie... I'm Automotive, selling my automotive scope to finance the 8 channel will hinder my access to the valuable waveform library -a no no

Attenuators and Floating Earths may give the geeks a twitch - I can accommodate and work around both.

Regards
STC
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Previous

Return to Diagnostic discussion