Hello everybody.

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Tech Trooper

Hello everybody.

Post by Tech Trooper »

My name is Joe and I have worked in the motor trade since 1969, becoming a qualified mechanic and auto electrician along the way. (Now that I have written that, I suddenly feel old!) :shock: Nowadays I just want to work as a tech and of course, I am learning all the time and I love that. I caught the bug three years ago when I bought a Launch X431 Master unit, which started my curiosity and now I am hooked. I find the Launch a diverse and capable unit, and I still use it frequently for simple DTC display through to live data and security programming. I also have a Hantek 4 channel DSO (which I use with a laptop PC), a Bearmach Hawkeye for Land Rover vehicles and a few cheaper Autel units. My next purchase will be a Picco scope. It's early days for me in the tech area, but I love to share experience and knowledge, and I hope to do lots of that on this forum.

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hello everybody.

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello Joe and thank you for the post.

One of the best things about our trade is you never stop learning as you mentioned. (Every day is a school day)

It keeps us spinning and often drives us insane but for some reason we keep going back for more!

The wealth of experience you bring to the forum will be beneficial to all and I am sure there will be oceans of information here for you as you begin this Pico journey

Take care........Steve