Software Update Issues 4423

Ask any questions about using PicoScope 6 Automotive software here.
tech4cars
OneWave
OneWave

Software Update Issues 4423

Post by tech4cars »

I recently attempted an update to 6.10.16, but could not get my 4423 to work. I could only see signals if I manually set the range below +/-2V DC, otherwise got a flat line while trying to measure 5V and larger signals?

I also ran into a problem trying to locate and download a prior software version on the Pico website for older releases. I'm using IE10, Win 7 Home Premium, SP1. When trying to find software for the now obsolete 4423, the list of products extended off the screen and scrolling did not work. All the options below a certain point on the list could not be viewed or selected? I ended up installing version 6.6.46 which I had saved on my computer in order to keep working.

Anyone else have this issue, or any advice? Is 6.10.16 compatible with the 4423? If not, what version should I be using?
Thanks,
Myles@tech4cars.com

tech4cars
OneWave
OneWave

Re: Software Update Issues 4423

Post by tech4cars »

Just a quick post to update. Tried a third time to upgrade to the current version, and the third time was a charm. All seems to be working now on 6.10.16.2.

However, I do still have issues with seeing the list of available prior release versions on the Picoauto.com website. This problem exists on my Compaq laptop, running Windows 7 Home Premium SP 1, and Internet Explorer V10.

FYI, If I go to www.picoauto.com on my iMac via either Firefox or Safari, I can access the list? Seems to be a Windows/IE issue?

MK