Insignia P03A7,P03A3 PSG's troubleshooting

Ask for and share advice on using the PicoScope kit to fix vehicles here.
Erikas

Re: Insignia P03A7,P03A3 PSG's troubleshooting

Post by Erikas »

PSG Insignia idle.png

Hi, so all these symptoms gone away after you changed the intercooler hose, am i right? it seems like im having the same problem for a while now, and no engineers can find a solution :(
-->
gregs303 wrote:I hand the chance to see this car back, codes still present so I decision was made to replace the glow plug with new one Beru part.
After fitting new PSG one of the fault codes came back straight away, P03A7, it cleared but after running the engine on idle it was coming back.
I had no choice, took it for road test, EM light wasn't on and engine was performing good so it was taken by customer.
Now the funny thing.
Yesterday this car came back with EM light on and complaint for loosing power etc, plugged it in again and P03A7 still present as well as new code for air flow meter performance.(Sorry I havent got the code number at the moment)
Anyway the problem was very common issue on these engines, split turbo hose between intercooler and air intake pipe.
I've replaced the hose and road tested the car, plugged it in to check the codes and there was no codes stored.

Again, I didn't have much time but I've scoped this cylinder this time DC voltage vs injector current to see sensor's reaction for fuel injection.
PSG Insignia idle.png

Hi, so all these symptoms gone away after you changed the intercooler hose, am i right? it seems like im having the same problem for a while now, and no engineers can find a solution :(