Qashqai 2.0dci DPF

If you are not a PicoScope user and want advice with a diagnostic problem then post here. Forum members may be able to help.
WT Somerset

Qashqai 2.0dci DPF

Post by WT Somerset »

Hi guys, I would really appreciate some feedback on this issue please, all welcomed. I'm an avid follower of the forum and a large commercial vehicle tech, but working on 'mum's' runaround today! I have an issue with a Nissan Qashqai 2.0 dci, 57year throwing a P1435 error. It has set the MIL lamp but not the DPF lamp, yes, usual short journeys and so forth.
I've checked all neccesary connections and piping for splits to the differential pressure sender, DPF back pressure is about 3psi at WOT and 0.5 at tick over, so no not unduly blocked. I am using an Autel and Verus all up to date, but they do not support regeneration function and try and clear code but will not, also they do not display calculated soot mass or pressures, which is no help! seems a hard set DTC message.
Have also tried switching the pipes and driven to attempt a clear, was a long shot, but gave it a go anyway.
Limited info on the P1435 as we do subscribe to a 'car' database, & not work on smaller vehicles only for private and friends, hence me using my own personal diag gear for homework.
My conclusion thus far would be a reset only via Nissan or perhaps KTS after a dpf clean or replacement, but theres no point in me removing anything if I cannot clear the hard code? I have access to these but would appreciate a wider base of knoledge first, as you don't learn anything new by passing it on.
Kind regards, Wayne, Somerset UK :D

PicoPhil
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Qashqai 2.0dci DPF

Post by PicoPhil »

Sorry to the late reply to your request.
Have you since fixed the vehicle ? :D
Philip