Hello from Minnesota

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
A_KANE

Hello from Minnesota

Post by A_KANE »

New PicoScope user here. 25 years old and about 8 years experience in the field. ASE master/L1 certified, lead tech at my previous employer, Firestone Complete Auto Care. Doing a whole lot of tires, oil changes, and light repairs and not very much diagnostic work coming in, I recently left Firestone in hopes to advance from the typical "maintenance/light repair line tech" position. I am going to put to use the knowledge I've gained so far, and continue to learn and challenge myself. I love problem solving, helping out and teaching others my diagnostic strategies, just as much as I love gaining insight and learning from other automotive technicians, and educators.

Looking forward to keeping current and always learning, it's great having this PicoScope forum as well as iATN for all the information and support!

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hello from Minnesota

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

You will find plenty to digest here and please ask as many questions as is necessary to help you on your way to the Top Technician in Minnesota and beyond

You can also share diagnostic strategies here because we all have our techniques, each differ in one way or another but ultimately result in a fix.

All the best with your continuing career

Take care......Steve