Introduction

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
alsantini

Introduction

Post by alsantini »

Hello everyone. Name here is Al Santini and I have finally come from the dark side to pico. I am an independent trainer and textbook author. I am currently a trainer for ConsuLab, manufacture of automotive training aides. Started using pico yesterday on a CAN project I am working on. What a tool. The fire burning in my back yard is the Bosch DSO that I used to use. :D Anyone know the easy way to dump a pico saved pattern to a PowerPoint or a Word document. I know there has to be a method - I just haven't found it. I am using the print screen function and think the quality is not as it can be with direct inserting. Looking forward to using my new pico.... Al

Wally
OneWave
OneWave

Re: Introduction

Post by Wally »

Top left of screen - "Edit" then "Copy as Image" or "Copy entire window as Image" then paste into document.

Wally

Alan
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Introduction

Post by Alan »

Always good to have a trainer on board - it helps spread the word to more people!

Using print screen should give you decent quality if PicoScope is maximised on your screen - the captured image is the resolution of your PC screen so unless you are printing in very high resolution it should be OK.

Print screen gives you the whole view of PicoScope with all the controls / settings or as wally says edit / copy gives just the waveform. You can also "save as"and choose various graphics formats.