Hello from Wellingborough UK

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
gregs303

Hello from Wellingborough UK

Post by gregs303 »

Hi all,
I have recently used pico just once, I think it is great, I've got 2 years of experience in using oscilloscopes mainly Snap on based, time to take it to the next level.
I'm a bit lost with picoscope user interface as I'm used to Snap On's simplicity, just thinking where is the best way to start, I've done relative compression test with pico and I'm in love with it, so sensitive, anyway I'm looking forward to learn.

Greg

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hello from Wellingborough UK

Post by PicoMike »

gregs303 wrote:Hi all,
I have recently used pico just once, I think it is great, I've got 2 years of experience in using oscilloscopes mainly Snap on based, time to take it to the next level.
I'm a bit lost with picoscope user interface as I'm used to Snap On's simplicity, just thinking where is the best way to start, I've done relative compression test with pico and I'm in love with it, so sensitive, anyway I'm looking forward to learn.

Greg
Hi Greg,

Welcome to the forum, and great news! In all honestly, the best place to start would be to take a look online at some of our tutorials, case studys, and videos.

The information they contain far outweighs anything I could type here.

Additionally, the PicoScope Automotive software itself contains over 140 guided tests. These can be found under the Automotive menu. These files contain connection information, test guidelines, technical info, and also set the appropriate settings (some adjustment may be needed as our tests are generic, not vehicle specific) witin PicoScope to complete the test.

Our online library can be found here: http://www.picoauto.com/automotive-library.html

If you can spare the time the Picoscope Basics Part I and Part II videos (presented by Paul 'Scanner' Danner), are certainly worth watching: http://www.picoauto.com/automotive-diag ... ideos.html

If I can be of any further help, please let me know.

Regards,
Mike Valentine
Online BDM: Pico Technology