OTC 3857 Tech-Scope Compatibility

Ask any questions about using PicoScope 6 Automotive software here.
rpdalton

OTC 3857 Tech-Scope Compatibility

Post by rpdalton »

I am saving for a Picoscope and have my OTC 3857 Tech-Scope listed on Ebay. Will the PicoScope software work with my OTC?

Thanks,

- Randy

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: OTC 3857 Tech-Scope Compatibility

Post by PicoMike »

Hi,

Our PicoScope software knows what scope devices to look for, so sadly as the OTC device isn't going to be in that list of devices, it won't be recognised and won't work.

Which PicoScope/kit are you saving for? :)

Regards,

Mike
Mike Valentine
Online BDM: Pico Technology

rpdalton

Post by rpdalton »

Going to go with a 4223 at a minimum...4423 would be ideal depending on funding.

sigoaprendiendo
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by sigoaprendiendo »

AuthorMike wrote:
Our PicoScope software knows what scope devices to look for, so sadly as the OTC device isn't going to be in that list of devices, it won't be recognised and won't work.

Mike
Hello Mike

Could you tell me please where is the list of scope devices Pico software is able to recognize? I have an Advanced Kit with a 4423 scope and I am very satisfied with it, but I want to play a little more with pico software. By the way my 4423 is able to do MAGIC :D , as I made a DIY transducer pressure sensor to emulate Senx First Look pressure transducer and I am very satisfied with the results :idea: . I can identify injector problems connecting my DIY pressure transducer to the fuel pressure regulator or the tail pipe.

I also have a Chinese FOSC-52A, with very low input impedance by the way.

Kind regards

Dario Caraballo