new pico user

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
hijakd
OneWave
OneWave

new pico user

Post by hijakd »

hello people,shameel here from Australia I run I busy workshop we do street drag cars to normal cars,boats,bikes and jetskis,i just bought a 4ch pico 1 month ago,iam absolutely loving it,when I have time in the late arvos I usually scope good cars to save the the good known waveforms,ive fixed 5 cars in the last month with help from the pico,stretched timing chains,intermittetly failing reluctors etc,the automotive section on the scope is brilliant,and the new software that allows you to upload and view waveforms from other pico users are really handy,does any one here look at pool fences and think hall effect 0-5v waveform? I think ive gone crazy haha.. :D

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: new pico user

Post by PicoMike »

hijakd wrote:hello people,shameel here from Australia I run I busy workshop we do street drag cars to normal cars,boats,bikes and jetskis,i just bought a 4ch pico 1 month ago,iam absolutely loving it,when I have time in the late arvos I usually scope good cars to save the the good known waveforms,ive fixed 5 cars in the last month with help from the pico,stretched timing chains,intermittetly failing reluctors etc,the automotive section on the scope is brilliant,and the new software that allows you to upload and view waveforms from other pico users are really handy,does any one here look at pool fences and think hall effect 0-5v waveform? I think ive gone crazy haha.. :D
Welcome to the forum Shameel!

Glad you are happy with your scope. Those known good waveforms will be invaluable to other Pico users, please upload them :) :)

I look forward to reading about some of your investigations...
Mike Valentine
Online BDM: Pico Technology