Pico diagnostic Beta on Iatn

Ask any non-NVH related questions about using PicoDiagnostics software here.
Rich_Barton

Pico diagnostic Beta on Iatn

Post by Rich_Barton »

Hi Pico group:

I just want to say I like the stuff you guys are working on I have been running test on Iatn tool and equipment forum with the pico diagnostic's so all the pico users can get an idea on how these streaming drivers are going to change the way we use pico scopes.

I hope you guys can peek in once in a while to get some real world testing and needs this is why I posted this to let you know.

Autonerdz support team has been working hard and I have had some very helpfull ideas from them thanks guys.

Support help is the key of any tool.

If you guys have ideas or questions you can post there or e-mail at crbrepair@netins.net

I am just wanting to help and can't wait to watch it grow.

I always have a lot of cars to test that are actully broke.

I do some big car lots so if there is a car that you want tested I might be able to get it.

The thing I need the most is a sync for you cylinder balance test then I can move on with other ideas I have and I am sure it is in the works.

The thing that makes this so slick is I hook 2 wires and I'm in.

Thanks for listening.

Rich

davidj
OneWave
OneWave

Pico Diags

Post by davidj »

Hi Rich

Thanks for all the positive comments.

Sync for cylinder balance is 'in the works' and will hopefully be available in the next release.

Regards,

David

jez1342
OneWave
OneWave

iatn postings

Post by jez1342 »

hello rich, have read through all the postings on the iatn forums which i've found very helpfull. can you tell me how the captures are being "posted" onto the forum? i can't find an option to save captures as jpegs or gif files. regards Jez.

Autonerdz
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

images

Post by Autonerdz »

Hi Jez,

Just hit the 'print screen' button on your keyboard. This saves your screen image to the Windows clipboard. Then you can paste this into your favorite image program and crop, resize, add something, and save. Then you have a nice image you can post.

I prefer this method when using PicoScope too, because that way you can capture the control bars so viewers can see your settings. Like this one was done...
Attachments
tar50.gif
(40.5 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Tom Roberts
(The Picotologist)
Autonerdz

jez1342
OneWave
OneWave

Post by jez1342 »

cheers for that Tom, have also just found a free download from imageshack that saves everything on the screen.