2012 Peugeot Boxer abs fault

If you are not a PicoScope user and want advice with a diagnostic problem then post here. Forum members may be able to help.
lloyd1986

2012 Peugeot Boxer abs fault

Post by lloyd1986 »

Hi just after bit of advice might be posting in the wrong bit not sure.
Got a 2012 peugeot boxer 2.2 hdi with an abs fault and speedo not working the customer has already had the abs unit tested and thats ok so now they have brought it to me. In data reading all 4 wheel sensors are reading correctly but no reading from internal speed sensor.
Has a fault code in bsi B12c9 vehicle speed information fault signal.
The problem i have is non of my wiring diagrams give me the wiring colours just wondering if anyone has one
Thanks

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: 2012 Peugeot Boxer abs fault

Post by ben.martins »

Hello Lloyd,

Sorry for the late reply on this one.

With regards to Peugeot wiring diagrams colours is something you wouldn't want to take much notice off. PSA have a habit of mixing their colours up so at one end of a plug you might have a blue wire but at the other end it would have magically turned into Pink.

The may have noticed that actually there are numbers written on the wire itself. It is this number that remains consistent throughout the loom, unless you are unlucky enough to have a section of wiring that has been replaced without any numbers!

If the diagrams you have still have no numbers then the best suggestion I can make is going to the manufactures site and pay for the time to find the correct diagram for that vehicle. Having used PSA Servicebox it is very good for diagrams and requires the VIN to lookup technical information so it will be the right one for your vehicle.

I hope this helps in someway and apologies for not having the complete answer you may have been looking for.

Kind regards

Ben

Ryanbalharry

Post by Ryanbalharry »

lloyd1986 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 8:50 pm
Hi just after bit of advice might be posting in the wrong bit not sure.
Got a 2012 peugeot boxer 2.2 hdi with an abs fault and speedo not working the customer has already had the abs unit tested and thats ok so now they have brought it to me. In data reading all 4 wheel sensors are reading correctly but no reading from internal speed sensor.
Has a fault code in bsi B12c9 vehicle speed information fault signal.
The problem i have is non of my wiring diagrams give me the wiring colours just wondering if anyone has one
Thanks
Hi, I think I have the same issue. How did you sort this, can you remember?

Cheers

JJacob

Post by JJacob »

Hello I think you should have a speed sensor in
the gearbox