Purchasing PicoScope equipment

Please post any comments related to the use of the forum here
Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Purchasing PicoScope equipment

Post by Technician »

I have experienced a problem with the website regarding buying PicoScope technologies. When I select the tab at the top of the screen named "Products" and then select the picture required, i.e. pressure sensors, I can then select what type of sensors I wish to purchase, i.e. Automotive Pressure Testing.

I then proceed to configure the kit I would like to purchase, i.e. WPS500x kit with a single transducer and case and foam. I then look at the cart and see a total in the basket, but lets just say now that I did not select the correct order, suppose I make the mistake "Initially" that I think the foam is also included with the case but then find it is not!

So I try to make an amendment to the order, but after re-selection and going to the cart I find that I have now got "TWO" orders in the basket and I somehow cannot delete or modify the order, even if I close the browser and come back later the double order is still there, thus preventing me from buying the correct equipment for my needs!

I think the software requires an update, maybe put some type of delete button in there to allow purchasers to amend their orders before finally pushing the buy it now button!

volrem
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: Purchasing PicoScope equipment

Post by volrem »

Just change quantity to 0 and update cart from the left lower corner.

Make sure you select country and shipping method first otherwise it will not update.

But I agree that little red cross to remove product would be good.

Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: Purchasing PicoScope equipment

Post by Technician »

Thanks Volrem for pointing that out, works a treat.