Introduction

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Unikinetic

Introduction

Post by Unikinetic »

Hello all, first time visiting the forum so introductions in order.

I'm an automotive technician for 17 years and have been around cars most of my life.

My father was a mechanic in his service time with the army (when that was still a thing), working on tanks, trucks and other vehicles, later he worked for a local bus company, and after started his own garage for cars.

He is retired now, and my brother took over the business. We have a nice shop with 4 employees. I'm in charge of getting rid of pesky problems, which have been getting more electr(onic)al in nature over the years.

We recently bought a 4 channel 4425 and I can't wait to start using it.

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Introduction

Post by ben.martins »

Hello Unikinetic,

Welcome to the forum!

It looks like you have a great setup to get you going with PicoScope and your experience within the trade will be invaluable to the group. If your still getting to grips with the scope and want some useful links to help you get up and running you might find this post a good place to start

post57531.html#p57531

Not only that but the website has a vast amount of information for you to browse where the Library is a good place to start https://www.picoauto.com/library

If you did need some further assistance then please don't hesitate to get in touch support@picotech.com

Happy scoping!!!

Kind regards

Ben