Pico Diagnostics Software Release(Beta)

Ask any non-NVH related questions about using PicoDiagnostics software here.
Michael
OneWave
OneWave

Pico Diagnostics Software Release(Beta)

Post by Michael »

Pico Technology is proud to announce the arrival of Pico Diagnostics, our advanced Automotive Diagnostics software.

Please feel free to download and test the software on as many vehicles you wish. All feedback must be posted to the Pico Diagnostics(Beta) forum and remember, this is a Beta version. So please post your comments or issues.

We will be restricting the posts to registered members only to prevent spam posters.

Please visit our Pico Labs website for downloads and further information.
http://labs.picotech.com/

Many thanks and have fun.
Pico Technology Ltd.
Michael - Tech Support
Pico Technology
Web Support Forum

pannhead

error downloading

Post by pannhead »

I attempted to down load the program and during the install process I received a "error occured downloading the dotnetfx.exe file, retry?"
I retried to no avail, I checked and updated my windows and tried again, same result !!?? help!!

Thank you.

Erik
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Erik »

Make sure you are connected to internet when running the installer.

If you still have problems with a file named “dotnetfx.exeâ€

pannhead

got it !

Post by pannhead »

Thanks Erik!!, you were absolutely correct, I down loaded .NET 2.0 and the program loaded without a hitch !!

Thanks.

Re: Pico Diagnostics Software Release(Beta)

Post by Guest »

Hi! I have just purchased a picoscope 4000 advance diagnostic kits for my company. On top of it, I've installed the latest pico diagnostic software. I've also notice that the latest beta software can support up to 12 cylinders, which we mainly dealing on bentley car which also running on W12 engine. But when I run a cylinder balance or compression test, the software unable to capture any data and prompt for a error message. As I now surfing from my blackberry, I couldn't do a screenshot in this reply. I'll post it once I'm back in the workshop.