Auto Solve Diagnostic Assistance

Ask any non-NVH related questions about using PicoDiagnostics software here.
STC
Banned

Re: Auto Solve Diagnostic Assistance

Post by STC »

It is a Digital / Virtual Master Tech holding your hand. Your training notes and some, searchable, easy to get at.
Economically, if it helps you nail just 1 or 2 tricky jobs then it's paid for itself.

Not a substitute for structured classroom / workshop training but an excellent complement to. Plus it would be impossible to accurately remember all the facts and figures taught to us.

You can add your own notes to Fault codes, symptoms etc. so a good way of keeping a diagnostic diary / library for future reference. If it is missing something, you can add it yourself.

As with anything from James, it will be as good as he can make it.

tangoman
OneWave
OneWave

Post by tangoman »

I had V 13 for 2 years very good and now I the new V 16 it has more info almost perfect . it got chassis , petrol motors , diesel motors Air bag systems . ABS system it almost perfect ! you might be think why it not perfect because it got most things about checking and testing cars but they have not covered auto transmissions . I know there are so many auto transmission on the market but this is the only thing they have not in there V 16 . I would highly recommend this system and if you have a picoscope and not sure how to set it up to test a sensor this system does all the work for you it tells you how it work how to test it and the you just click on the picoscope test and it open up picoscope set up ready to test your sensors . to me Auto solve it a big help for most workshops

scopeman

Post by scopeman »

Hi does anyone have v16 of this software and is version 17 in the pipeline? How good is it as i was considering getting this to enhance my knowledge .

andrewbishop66
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by andrewbishop66 »

I have V16 find it just as good as earlier versions and works well with pico

but it dosnt seem to like windows 10 pro which i have on my home laptop but runs fine on my work one which is windows 7

but well worth the money