Hello

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
e2e4

Hello

Post by e2e4 »

Greetings to all,

I'm a guy from the Balkans who wants to take care about his vehicle properly so I started to learn about OBDII engines a year or a year and a half ago. Now I consider purchasing the 4425.

Regards

e2e4

Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: Hello

Post by Technician »

Log to the power 2, log to the power 4 :) welcome to the forum :)

e2e4

Post by e2e4 »

Thanks a lot!

ben.martins
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by ben.martins »

Welcome e2e4!

My name is Ben and I work with the automotive team here at Pico. I am here to help and assist where I can with your journey into the world of waveforms! Please feel free to ask any questions either here or through the support page on the website. Also take some time to look around the library page on the website and the forum as there is a wealth of information to take in from guided tests to case studies.

If there is anything we can help with then get in touch!

Kind Regards

Ben

e2e4

Post by e2e4 »

Thanks Ben,

Electronics was my line of work for many years but I never worked in the automotive industry; controllers, software and such things weren't my cup of tea. What is worse, I almost haven't been into electronics for the last ten years for several reasons.

Anyhow, vehicles have become pretty complex gadgets, consequently hard to be properly diagnosed and repaired, and easily damaged too, so I decided to learn about the matter in order to try to save my vehicle. Until a year and a half ago, I'd never heard for PTCM or PCM or ECM or ECU, MAP, IAC, CAN Bus, DPF and such things.

PCM reminds me of acronym for Pulse Code Modulation so I rather say PTCM Power-train Control Module.

Regards

Have a nice day

Pero