Please post any comments related to the use of the forum here
FioranoCars
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Uploading files generating PHP errors

Post by FioranoCars »

While adding a file to a post:
posting.php?mode=reply&f=24&t=15041

these errors appeared at the top of the refreshed page, directly after the upload file completed:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions_upload.php on line 1033: ftp_login() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions_upload.php on line 1039: ftp_put() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
FTP upload failed! - [/home/p/i/picoautosupport/web/public_html/files/16049_abab75cbb1f543f3748738655eb39219][phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions_upload.php on line 1044: ftp_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
php errors
php errors
This is not the first occassion, but thought my poor connection caused it before, clearly not!

In fact posting this message also generated PHP errors, for the file upload, and a cloudlfare Captcha (CloudFlare Ray ID: 2f3c1fd53bba35ea • Your IP: 188.28.188.242) for the upload of the file.

Errors for this message:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions_upload.php on line 1033: ftp_login() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions_upload.php on line 1039: ftp_put() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
FTP upload failed! - [/home/p/i/picoautosupport/web/public_html/files/16049_dd017e871ac3fc2182b7f64433a72741][phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions_upload.php on line 1044: ftp_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
I hope that heps sort the issue
Thanks
Richard

STC
Banned

Re: Uploading files generating PHP errors

Post by STC »

I too get that each time I upload a file, picture etc.

If you then hit the "Preview" tab it sorts itself out and the file does upload. - That is a work around for now.