Pico on tablet Succes

Ask any questions about using PicoScope 6 Automotive software here.
Joller79
OneWave
OneWave

Pico on tablet Succes

Post by Joller79 »

Well, finally got my microusb to usb adaptor home, and tryed to plug it into my asus transformer t100 hybrid laptop/tablet.
It plugged in the charger port, and then uses this as an usb2 port, and the pico works like a charm, kind of cool, only having a tablet as the scope part, but the dangling wire could cause damage to the charge port if moved around to much.
So conclusion is 100 of 100 points in coolnes factor, but 40 of 100 in useability, difficult choosing ports, setting etc... But very duable.
If anyone like, i can take some pictures of the setup. But i guess you know what i am talking about.

PicoPhil
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Pico on tablet Succes

Post by PicoPhil »

Great to see a picture as it show s my boss, just how tech s use our products in the field. Also feeds the idea funnel at work for easier solutions. Thank s Phil :D

Joller79
OneWave
OneWave

Post by Joller79 »

Well, had it on a transit 2.2 measuring the fuel regulator valve. Not the best picture, but you get the idea ;)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg

PicoPhil
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by PicoPhil »

Just found one on offer for £245 with Windows 8.
Thanks
Philip :D

Joller79
OneWave
OneWave

Post by Joller79 »

Found what?? The asus t100??
I bought mine second hand from a student(700kr)=70pounds. With win 8 also.
Did the win 10 update first, ate some gigs of hdd, but after2 weeks i thought it was working fine, so did the clean install that removed old win 8 files and all, so now i got 18 gigs og the 32 , fine for my need, it.s just a toy for me, but with great battery time...
Try googling the transformer forum, and download driver packs and so on, and u get a decent laptop/hybrid..
Merry xmas by the way
Johan

PicoPhil
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by PicoPhil »

Just found T100T and brought it. Light weight and small.Also got a CD reader so happy.
Phil