Hello from Florida

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
roadserpent
OneWave
OneWave

Hello from Florida

Post by roadserpent »

Hello from Florida,
My name is Jim, I am new to this forum. I have been using the Pico scope for about one year now. I have enjoyed reading many of your posts and trying to understand the many problems and fixes of the the modern auto.

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hello from Florida

Post by PicoMike »

Welcome to the forum.

What kind of use has your PicoScope had in your first year of ownership?

We hope it has helped :mrgreen:
Mike Valentine
Online BDM: Pico Technology

roadserpent
OneWave
OneWave

Post by roadserpent »

I am a 59 yr old disabled guy that worked most of my years as a auto mechanic and automotive machinist. I have a pretty complete auto repair shop at home in a 10 car garage behind the house. I have used my Picoscope for much more then auto diagnostics, lawnmowers, chainsaws, generators, electrical controls on hot water heaters and even for looking at wave forms of electronic speed controls of radio controlled race cars using rechargeable lithium polymer batteries and triple phase motors. I have owned other scopes such as the fluke 98 and the snap-on vantage. But my 4423 Pico is absolutely the best! I cant wait to purchase more accessories and keep up the learning process.

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by PicoMike »

roadserpent wrote:I am a 59 yr old disabled guy that worked most of my years as a auto mechanic and automotive machinist. I have a pretty complete auto repair shop at home in a 10 car garage behind the house. I have used my Picoscope for much more then auto diagnostics, lawnmowers, chainsaws, generators, electrical controls on hot water heaters and even for looking at wave forms of electronic speed controls of radio controlled race cars using rechargeable lithium polymer batteries and triple phase motors. I have owned other scopes such as the fluke 98 and the snap-on vantage. But my 4423 Pico is absolutely the best! I cant wait to purchase more accessories and keep up the learning process.
HI,

Wow that's an interesting list of applications! We would love to hear more about them, please feel free to share your findings, or if you would prefer you can contact me directly via PM.

Glad to hear you are happy with your PicoScope 4423, and are continuing to learn :lol:
Mike Valentine
Online BDM: Pico Technology