Getting Error when I try to upload files

Please post any comments related to the use of the forum here
hexibot43
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Getting Error when I try to upload files

Post by hexibot43 »

Here is the data begin displayed after the attempt. I've already selected the file for upload. When I hit the request to upload the file. Boom! This is what I'm getting.

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions_upload.php on line 1039: ftp_put() [function.ftp-put]: Connecting to port 56710
FTP upload failed! - [/home/p/i/picoautosupport/web/public_html/files/11019_2a7e4d61409e6bcb9619026bea3c7bd8][phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3802)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3802)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3802)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3802)

Martyn
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Getting Error when I try to upload files

Post by Martyn »

What file are you trying to upload ? How big is it ?
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

hexibot43
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by hexibot43 »

It was a psdata file 569kb in size. I was trying to upload the file I'm currently sharing via google drive.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7XznVs ... 2a1Fz/edit

Thanks,

Marcello

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by PicoMike »

hexibot43 wrote:It was a psdata file 569kb in size. I was trying to upload the file I'm currently sharing via google drive.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7XznVs ... 2a1Fz/edit

Thanks,

Marcello
Hi Marcello,

Martyn is away this week, so I'll see if I can help here.

I have downloaded the psdata file from your above link and will test. I can confirm I get the same error (mine appears at the top of the webpage). The file however, has been added with the option to place it inline shown below the reply box as normal.
Ford_Fusion_2014_Petrol_20140823-0004b.psdata
Ford Fusion 2014 Petrol
(569.04 KiB) Downloaded 784 times

EDIT:
No idea why the error is occuring, I'll discuss with Martyn next week. Let me know if you can upload and place the attachment, even with the error appearing at the top of the page.

I have tested with another file and I get the same thing... again I am able to use it in the post:
ROVER25AUTOSPEEDSENSORGOOD.psdata
Rover 25 TEST
(1.27 MiB) Downloaded 822 times
Mike Valentine
Online BDM: Pico Technology

volrem
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by volrem »

I had same error when attaching image. However i ignored it and upload was successful.