Hello All

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
rkelsey

Hello All

Post by rkelsey »

Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to PicoScope, been able to fumble my way around it in the past to some measure; but recently I had the benefit of a petrol engine management course which has boosted the results I can now achieve with this equipment.

Always been interested in getting more out of tools, but never really had the time (or confidence) to make proper use of the scope.

So I've been given some brilliant advice -- join the forum and subscribe to the newsletter -- which I have done, and hopefully one day soon, I will be able to contribute as much as I learn from this forum.

I'm actually quite keen to buy a scope for my own personal means, and carry on with the one at work... Thinking I quite like the look of the 4424.

My biggest problem at the moment more than anything, is understanding some of the terminology associated with oscilloscopes. But hopefully that's something I will be able to research and pick up in no time.

Sorry to bore you all!

Take care,
Rob

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Hello All

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello Rob and welcome. Thank you for the feedback and enthusiasm.

You cannot fail to succeed if you put the hours in and your enthusiasm will help you here for sure.

Not sure if the 4424 scope is on your wishlist or a typo, but the scope you require for automotive diagnosis would be the 4423. The 4424 will not work with the PicoScope 6 automotive software.

I hope this helps, take care.......Steve

rkelsey

Post by rkelsey »

Hi Steve,

Yes i got a bit carried away with 2s and 4s there!

Thanks for the response, and I'm pleased to report that so far the forum (when I've had the chance,) has been great fun to read.

Rob

donarenas

Post by donarenas »

Hello, everyone, I just signed up here, and I'm excited because I have recently purchased a Series 3 PicoScope and am very happy, I get the most out of this product and hopefully with the help of you all, we can hold each good technical automocion in my case.
Greetings to all

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by PicoMike »

donarenas wrote:Hello, everyone, I just signed up here, and I'm excited because I have recently purchased a Series 3 PicoScope and am very happy, I get the most out of this product and hopefully with the help of you all, we can hold each good technical automocion in my case.
Greetings to all
Welcome, please introduce yourself to the rest of the guys in a fresh thread here: http://www.picoauto.com/support/forum54.html

Where did you get your scope from?

Great to see so many new users joining our community, and gaining knowledge from it :)
Mike Valentine
Online BDM: Pico Technology