Pico custom probe fabricating

Ask any non-NVH related questions about using PicoDiagnostics software here.
JOHNNY5

Re: Pico custom probe fabricating

Post by JOHNNY5 »

image.jpg
This is all I get when trying to open the file.

Robski
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Robski »

you don't open the file, you save it to desktop or where ever, then open custom probes in Picoscope 6 & import from the place you saved.

JOHNNY5

Post by JOHNNY5 »

I thought i was getting tutorial on where to add these values myself as I am not familiar with the menu and which series of windows to click on. I guess I could try and find where to put the file if I learn the software some more but I was looking for help in that regard, a tutorial in other words. Also rather than be fed for the day I would rather learn to fish and be fed for life LOL. I'll give it a try but if you have pictures or video of the step by step procedure that would be great. That's why I was trying to open the file I thought I was getting a video or series of images.

Robski
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Robski »

but if you have pictures or video of the step by step procedure that would be great. That's why I was trying to open the file I thought I was getting a video or series of images
Unlucky !

I'm afraid I'm not going to that extent, Import the file then click on it & edit (but don't change anything) & you will see what I did to create it.

http://www.picoscope.tv/general/custom-probes.html
Last edited by Robski on Fri May 30, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JOHNNY5

Post by JOHNNY5 »

Awesome!!! Thank you
If I can see where everything is plotted then I will be able to repeat those steps for my next probe.