In the process of buying the Mixmaster

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Technician
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

In the process of buying the Mixmaster

Post by Technician »

Hi everyone,

New to this forum, I am looking to purchase the Pico Mixmaster 12 channel ignition secondary adapter to use with my scope. I have looked on the website and can see two carts for ordering, but before I commit myself to purchase I would just like to know if the Mixmaster arrives with any leads or just itself and leads sold seperately?

Thanks

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: In the process of buying the Mixmaster

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello and welcome to the forum. The Mixmaster is supplied with three BNC leads to connect to the oscilloscope, an engine–block ground lead, and a set of 4 short secondary ignition leads (PP339). Additional packs of secondary ignition leads can be purchased separately.
Depending on the Pico automotive oscilloscope kit you own, you may already have a number of the ignition pick up leads (PP178). These can be purchased separately and do benefit from the additional length (1.8 metre)
An alternative purchase could be the Mixmaster secondary ignition pickups (pack of 4) PP339 to add to the four that are included with the Mixmaster purchase, giving you a total of 8 SHORT pick up leads.
I hope this helps but please feedback if you need any further information.
Take care……Steve