Unable to view certain files!

Ask any questions relating to the PicoScope hardware or kit contents here.
If you have any questions prior to purchasing the kit post them here.
Tim mad

Unable to view certain files!

Post by Tim mad »

Evening all!
I have been having a couple of problems of late with bringing up old waveforms. On certain files it flags up that a newer version of software is needed to show the waveforms, yet I'm running the latest version! Also some of the waveforms were from earlier software releases.
Has anyone else had this problem, if so any input on how I can view the captures again would be appreciated!
Sincerely Tim :D

Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Unable to view certain files!

Post by Steve Smith »

Hi Tim and thanks for your enquiry, sorry my reply is late

I have experienced an issue trying to open psdata files saved with later software than the software I am using but never the other way round

One possible cause maybe using "Beta" software that somehow may be out of sync with the software used to save the original psdata file (your older psdata files)

As my reply is a little late to say the least, has this now been resolved by down loading the latest software version 6.8.8 from our website?

Can you clarify what software version you were/are using , and could you send an old psdata file into support@picotech.com?

Here I will attempt to open one of your old psdata files with the software version you are using

I hope this helps......Take care........Steve