Hello from Steve Smith

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Steve Smith
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Hello from Steve Smith

Post by Steve Smith »

Hello to all from Steve Smith now at Pico Technology. I have been a technician for over 30 years and have now taken the plunge into the world of oscilloscope technical support and applications within our trade.

My history begins with an apprenticeship served back in the 80's with the after-market on the good old YTS scheme at a massive £25 per week of which I paid my parents £15 a week for Keep!!! (Then thinking I was Rockefeller with a tenner in pocket)

In The 90's I moved onto Austin/Rover, Leyland Daf, and MG as an Auto Electrician/Technician, and onto Toyota/Lexus from 1999 to 2013 as a Master diagnostic Technician where I achieved Toyota and Aftermarket Technician of the year.

Finally onto my new role at Pico at the end of September 2013. (A culture shock after 30 years on the shop floor)

Basically I am here to help and offer any support Pico or I can give, as I will most certainly need help too

Take care......Steve

Robski
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: Hello from Steve Smith

Post by Robski »

Hello Steve,

I feel like we've met before :lol:

I can't see you doing a bad job, good luck & enjoy the ride i think you will fit in nicely 8)

Neilcur
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Neilcur »

Hi Steve

Look forward to your contributions to the forum and hopefully will learn some new things from you!

Thanks Neil

andybed
OneWave
OneWave

Post by andybed »

Hello steve,it certainly is a career change. congratulations on winning top tech.