Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
KimAndersen
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by KimAndersen »

Hi All Pico´s

I myself is a big pico nerd and a great fan of this fantastic product from Picoscope. My name is Kim and i'm a former auto technician from Denmark and i have used my Picoscope since 2008 to all sorts of jobs regardless it´s about a motorcycle or it´s a car. I been following this forum a lot and still do.

One of the area, that i have concentrated my energy on, is diagnostics on VAG cars and to be more specific - it's mostly TDI cars that i am involved in, but does of course also other car brands.

It doesn't matter whether its a Ford or a Volkswagen - it´s the learning process i'm interested in and how you deal with the problems that comes along with the challenge that is to diagnose todays vehicle.

I know by joining this forum is at the right spot in terms of the knowledgement and experience in the use of Picoscope and the help i can get from other members here.

How much i will be participating is hard to say as I know how time consuming it can be to really follow any diagnostic problem that comes up here in this forum.

Greetings from
Kim Andersen

Robski
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: New Member

Post by Robski »

Hello Kim

Nice approach with the vehicle in the case study :wink:

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member