hi to all

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
tiggerbiker
OneWave
OneWave

hi to all

Post by tiggerbiker »

hi,
my name is grant and i have recently come back to spannering!
i have spent the last 15 years as a motorcycle instructor and i have had enough of that full time so i spend a few days a week as a mechanic & mot tester at a small back street bike shop.
i have just bought myself a 2 channel starter kit and am having great fun using it to reasonable effect already - but i really am groping in the dark at the moment!
i already have an ongoing issue in the back of my own garage (luckily its my wifes show bike and she wont want it on the road till next spring so i have plenty of time to sort it)

BTW, are all post moderated here?
im trying to provide more info on a post i made to help others that are very helpfully looking into for me and none of my posts are showing up?

Martyn
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: hi to all

Post by Martyn »

Welcome to the forum.
Posts are moderated for new members but once you clock up sufficient contributions this is lifted.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

Robski
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Robski »

Martyn

Is that why i wasn't seeing his replies straight away, if so my post can be ignored reporting it ?

Martyn
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Martyn »

Yes, sometimes I get a chance to logon and approve posts over the weekend but not always.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

pasquale

Post by pasquale »

Hello everyone, I bought pico scope for my job and now I want to talk to you :D

Alan
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by Alan »

Hi Pasquale,

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask questions and we will do our best to help.

PicoMike
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Post by PicoMike »

tiggerbiker wrote:hi,
my name is grant and i have recently come back to spannering!
i have spent the last 15 years as a motorcycle instructor and i have had enough of that full time so i spend a few days a week as a mechanic & mot tester at a small back street bike shop.
i have just bought myself a 2 channel starter kit and am having great fun using it to reasonable effect already - but i really am groping in the dark at the moment!
i already have an ongoing issue in the back of my own garage (luckily its my wifes show bike and she wont want it on the road till next spring so i have plenty of time to sort it)

BTW, are all post moderated here?
im trying to provide more info on a post i made to help others that are very helpfully looking into for me and none of my posts are showing up?
Welcome to the forum, Motorcycle case studies... we don't get many of them :D
Mike Valentine
Online BDM: Pico Technology