Saved file viewing problems

Ask any questions about using PicoScope 6 Automotive software here.
ScannerDanner
OneWave
OneWave

Saved file viewing problems

Post by ScannerDanner »

Hey guys, I saved this picture to show the full range of cam-crank relationship on a VVT system. Before I saved the file, the zoom feature worked great. Now when I need it, the file is not usable.
Tell me what I am doing wrong.

Ok, new problem. I cannot upload the original psdata file. It is 12.7MB. Is this file size too large?

Autonerdz
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Re: Saved file viewing problems

Post by Autonerdz »

Hi Dan,

I suspect the only thing you did wrong was download the bunk 6.6.18 software. It is not usable.

All is not lost though....Simply download and install the 6.6.23 and you will be able to examine your file.. :shock:
Tom Roberts
(The Picotologist)
Autonerdz

ScannerDanner
OneWave
OneWave

Post by ScannerDanner »

Autonerdz wrote:Hi Dan,

I suspect the only thing you did wrong was download the bunk 6.6.18 software. It is not usable.

All is not lost though....Simply download and install the 6.6.23 and you will be able to examine your file.. :shock:
Tom
Thank you so much! That was the fix. I would upload the file but apparently it is too big as I saved it with the maximum sample rate.

Autonerdz
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by Autonerdz »

Dan,

Your welcome.

Thats file is not too big for our forums. Feel free to drop in there. We would love to have you. Even if it was too big we have our drop site....no file size limit there.... 8)
Tom Roberts
(The Picotologist)
Autonerdz