Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
marksanderson

Post by marksanderson »

hi all,
My name is Mark, im a HGV technician for Renault Trucks in the UK and have had a little experience with picoscope at our training college in Dunstable in the UK.
We use it mostly for Can Bus diagnostic so im now saving my money so i can buy one lol

Alan
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: new member

Post by Alan »

Hi Mark,

Welcome on board! You will find plenty of people here ready to help you with all things PicoScope related.

Its a shame you have to spend your own hard earned on the scope rather than the dealer supply one!

Regards
Alan

GRUSS
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by GRUSS »

Hello mark and welcome!
Check out the Autonerdz and also technical topics down at bridgewater. Both have excellent deals on picoscope kits training and customer support!

antthecat
TwoWaves
TwoWaves

Post by antthecat »

Hi mark and welcome, I know how you feel as I had to buy my own Pico but will never go without it though, I'm pretty sure you will find more uses for it on a truck once you start playing.

As said there is a few places that offer training with the scope, unsure of hgv training but technical topics cover a wide spectrum e.g can systems, diesel diagnostics, scope diagnosis ect...

ScannerDanner
OneWave
OneWave

Post by ScannerDanner »

Hello Mark welcome to the board. Maybe you can teach me some Can Bus diagnostics while your here :)

Kev
OneWave
OneWave

Post by Kev »

Hi Mark,
Welcome, sorry only just got back off hols so first chance to welcome you! Hope your ready to tie yourself in knots! :lol: