New Member Introduction.

Come here to introduce yourself, who you are, what you do, and tell us your
experience with our automotive products.
Kev
OneWave
OneWave

New Member Introduction.

Post by Kev »

Hi everybody,
my name's Kev, I've been in the trade for just over forty years and done it with a passion. Since about 1980 I've concentrated on diagnostics which I've found really interesting. Having used a variety of different test gear over the years and being involved in the development of some of it ! I hope I can be of some help to the forum contributing in any way I can. When I started in diagnostics you could count on one hand the other engineers in the whole of the country who were involved in this field, one in particular who I had great admiration for, was a chap by the name of Peter Coombes who was and still is a brilliant engineer.

Robski
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: New Member Introduction.

Post by Robski »

Hello Kev,

I feel like we've met before :lol:

Kev
OneWave
OneWave

Post by Kev »

Hi Robski,
if your really from Yorkshire I doubt we've met before. Unless it's that weird thing when you've both been doing the same kind of work for years!!

Robski
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Robski »

must be a different Kev then.

It was you mentioning Peter Coombs & development that i thought you were a Kev from another forum(s).

Are you from Gillingham ?

Kev
OneWave
OneWave

Post by Kev »

No Robski,
I use to use UK Autotalk when it very first started, I posted a few topics to get things rolling and it just went from strength to strength! I don't know if it's still going, it was a very helpful site in the end. I think the names of the chaps who ran it were Peter Warman and John Wallis, I stand to be corrected, I've been in the wars a bit since those days, long time ago!! So no Robski I'm from the North West!!!!!!

Kev

ScannerDanner
OneWave
OneWave

Post by ScannerDanner »

Welcome Kev
Good to have you here!

Kev
OneWave
OneWave

Post by Kev »

Cheers Scanner Danner,
I watched some of your stuff on youtube last night, found it interesting. Look forward to having a chat with you very soon, shattered at moment just got back from helping friend with gearbox on Toyota!! :roll: